The free Tag Groups plugin helps you organize your WordPress tags in groups. It also works with most other flat taxonomies, like WooCommerce product tags. The plugin comes with three configurable tag clouds where tags are displayed under tabs, in an accordion or sorted by their first letters. Filters and bulk actions make your work with tags much easier, and you can even filter the list of posts in your backend by the group that their tags belong to. Possible applications are:
- Display your tags grouped by language or by topic.
- Display only specific tags in the tag cloud.
- Change the sorting order in your tag cloud.
- Customize the links, the text or the separator of your tag cloud items.
- Display a tag cloud with the post count in the tags.
- Choose which tags to display in different sections of your blog.
- Easily manage huge amounts of tags or posts in the backend by dividing them into groups so that you can filter them.
- Display with each post a selection of tags that are related to the tags of this post.
The plugin comes with some default templates. You can easily create and upload your own.